Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Super Bowl LI Party

Super Bowl Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year.    I make a huge pot of Texas chili and lots of the yummy snack foods to enjoy while watching the big game.  I also look forward to the commercials and the half time show too.  I hope it will be a close and exciting game this year. 

Super Bowl LI Tablescape 



The stack starts with fabric covered charger plates in black & white stripe.   Next is a white plate with football stickers made from card stock and lacquer.  The helmet plates were found at Tuesday Morning several  years ago.     


I made the Super Bowl trophy last year using a vase and football from Dollar Tree.   I'm a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan so I have lots of Bills items (salt & pepper) on my table.   It's been a long time since they were in the Super Bowl, but hopefully they will make it back again one day.  The small plastic football players were made by Wilton and go on a cake.   I like them best on my football serving tray. 





My napkin rings are whistles wrapped around each napkin.  The beer mugs are part of my collection. 




I used a green Dollar Tree fabric table runner on the server.  I added self adhesive white sticker paper on it for the grid lines and numbers. I added in a few of my Buffalo collectables.   I've had that Bills bobble head since I was a pre teen.   

I added a couple football jerseys to the chair backs.   I'm also a Broncos fan so I have a collection of both Bills and Broncos items. 


Catherine 

This party is linked to the following parties: 
Dishing It & Digging It Link Party #133 - Life and Linda
Inspire Me Monday Week #265 - Create with Joy
Amaze Me Monday #199 - Dwellings - The Heart of Your Home
Celebrate Your Story #63 - Celebrate & Decorate with Chloe Crabtree
The Scoop #260 - Confessions of a Plate Addict
361st Inspire Me Tuesday- A Stroll Thru Life
Wow Us Wednesday #311 - Savvy Southern Style
Home & Garden Thursday #59 - A Delightsome Life
Talk of the Town #57 - Sadie Seasongoods
437th Tablescape Thursday - Between Naps on the Porch
Thursday's Favorite Things - Katherines Corner
Vintage Charm #68 - The Blue Willow House
Grace at Home #235 - Imparting Grace
Foodie Friday and Everything Else - Rattlebridge Farm
Share Your Style Link Party #103 - 21 Rosemary Lane
Creative Inspiration Linky Party - Embracing Change
Home Matters Linky Party #121 - Life with Lorelai
437th Tablescape Thursday - Between Naps on he Porch
"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday - How Sweet the Sound
Best of the Weekend - Ms Toody Goo Shoes

8 comments:

  1. This is really awesome. I am all fired up for the Super Bowl just looking at your table. So detailed. The whistle napkin rings are such a great idea. What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm looking forward to the game too!

      Delete
  2. I like the way you used the stickers on plain white plates to add to the theme! I hope you enjoy the big game on Sunday! I am a long time sad Cleveland Browns fan - so some day - maybe in my lifetime - I will be able to do a table for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann! I'm a Bills fan so I'm right there with you hoping my team will make to the big game again one day. This past year was horrible, but I'm always hopeful at the start of the new season. Enjoy the game!

      Delete
  3. Fun! Looks like you are ready for the Super Bowl. The helmet plates are great! Thanks for linking up at #HomeMattersParty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being from Atlanta I was sorely disappointed with the outcome. Your tablescape is awesome. Thank you for sharing with Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! Your super bowl table is simply AWESOME !! The helmet plates are fabulous. What fun your family had. I hope you are happy with the outcome too.
    Thank you so much for your sweet and kind comment.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is just so much fun!! Love the wilton football players! What a great idea.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete