Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Pups

The minute I spotted these cute puppy plates at HomeGoods I knew they would be perfect for a doggie themed Christmas table.   They work well with my Pier1 Park Avenue Pups collection. 
The Golden Retriever place setting. 

Christmas Pups tablescape. 

I love the little yellow Labrador.  It reminds me of my first dog Casey. 

The yellow Labrador Retriever place setting. 





The red illuminated finials are by Valerie Parr Hill. 

I used a cute little yellow dog in the center piece. 


The salt & pepper shakers are part of the Park Avenue Pups collection from Pier1. 

The finials are so pretty at night. 


The Christmas pups napkins are by Cynthia Rowley and in store now at HomeGoods.   The bell napkin rings are from Pier1 a few years ago.  The coffee mugs are part of the Pier1 Park Avenue Pups collection. 


I used Park Avenue Christmas ornaments from Pier 1 as place cards.   I added the name with beads to each ornament. 

Park Avenue Pups stemless wine glasses from Pier 1. 


Overhead view of the table. 

The plate stack starts with a red and white buffalo check table cloth from Stein Mart and in store now.  The red charger plate is from Michael's.   I used my fine Christmas china dinner plate then topped it with the Cynthia Rowley puppy plate. 




The hydrangea and magnolia garland is by Valerie Parr Hill.  The illuminated glitter wax green trees and white illuminated glitter berry cone trees are also part of her collection. 


I purchased the little pugs in the red truck last year at HomeGoods. They have a similar truck in store this season.  I've had the yellow lab vase for many years. 


Catherine

This post is linked to the following parties:
Dishing It & Digging It Link Party #230 - Life and Linda

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute table! I love all the pups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy! Did you get any snow up your way?

      Delete
  2. Adorable!!! Love all your little doggie touches all over the table! Such a fun and playful Christmas table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann. It is a fun table this week. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Oh how sweet and adorable is this!! Love love all the cute puppy stuff!! Such a different and fantastic holiday scene!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and festive table! Love all the red. Those puppy plates are darling -- my favorite is the mini French bulldog:) Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathleen! Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete