Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Autumn Sunflowers

Fall has officially arrived, but it's still too  hot for pumpkins here in South Florida.    I always enjoy a sunflower themed table and was thrilled when I found these plates a couple months ago.  I posted a September Sunflowers table two years ago using pretty blue plates with sunflowers.   I also have a pretty set of square plates with sunflowers that hang in my dining area year round. 
Autumn Sunflowers place setting. 









I added fresh sunflowers from Trader Joe's to a shimmering mirror glass hurricane and metal pineapple apothecary jar by Valerie Parr Hill. 

The eucalyptus Fall candle ring is from Southern With Grace  in Cartersville, GA.   They do a live Facebook sale every Tuesday night at 7 PM Eastern time.  They have so many beautiful items and the prices are very reasonable.   I would love to visit the store one day.  Most of their items are modern farmhouse themed which is very popular now, but I often find greenery and other items that will work with any decor.  Shipping is also very, very reasonable.  Most weeks the shipping is only $3.00 no matter the size of the item. 

I used a beaded sunflower placemat in the center of the table.  I found it this week at HomeGoods. 


I used a silk sunflower napkin ring that I made a few years ago. 

The goblets are from Dollar Tree. 

Overhead view of the table. 

The plate stack stars with a harvest plaid tablecloth   from HomeGoods this season.   I made the fabric charger plates covers. The avocado green dinner plate and sunflower salad plate are from Dollar Tree.   I was so excited when I found the salad plates at couple months ago.  They also had dinner plates, bowls, mugs and glasses and are currently available online and possibly in store. 

The gold illuminated embossed mercury glass pedestals are new to the Valerie Parr Hill collection.  They are currently available in a variety of colors. 



Catherine


7 comments:

  1. I love those plates and the pretty colors of your table! Perfect for transition from summer to fall. And that beaded placemat in the center is fabulous. As usual, you set a gorgeous table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joy! I'm slowly trying to transition to Fall.

      Delete
  2. Orange sunflowers just the most cheerful of all of the flowers? Your tablescape is fantastic! I love everything about it from the tablecloth, to those sunny sunflower plates, to the wonderful napkin rings. Your overhead view of the table is phenomenal! I’d like to know how you did that. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pattie! I use my iPhone to photograph the table. I use the PhotoGrid app to edit pictures and watermark. There is a layout option that is a circle. I put the overhead picture in that layout then use a white background. I also use the same layout feature to do the stack picture for each plate used. I believe this app is also available for Android phones too.

      Delete
  3. So fall, so pretty Catherine, I just love sunflowers! Cute napkin rings!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflower presence can enhance the natural landscape and often use during autumn festivals and events. Autumn sunflowers can be a delightful addition to gardens and mostly students learning with dissertation editing services to watering plants in their free time.

    ReplyDelete