Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Lilly Pulitzer Turtley Awesome

The table this week is set for the first day of Summer which is this Friday, June 21st.   If you are a fan of the Lilly Pulitzer brand it's also the National Wear Your Lilly Day.    I will be attending the Pink Retreat on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach which start this Friday to celebrate 60 years of Lilly.  This is the second year for the Pink Retreat.  Lilly Pulitzer lovers with gather in Palm Beach to  shop Worth Avenue, sip cocktails and make new friends.  I will make lots of pictures and blog about the event soon.

The Blue Peri Turtley Awesome melamine plates are perfect for your Summer soirees indoors or out. 









The lantern is from HomeGoods this season. 


The Trinket Tray is also from Lilly Pulitzer. 


I made the place cards using the Turtley Awesome print in the background. 

They also offer pool cups in the Turtley Awesome print. 

The bamboo flatware is from Horchow. 

I found these beaded turtle napkin rings at Pier One.  I knew they would be perfect on the Turtley table. 



Overhead view of the table. 

The plate stack starts with hand painted buffalo check placemats. I used  a turquoise melamine dinner plate found recently at HomeGoods then the Turtley Awesome Lilly plate on top. 

The tablecloth is actually a swaddle blanket from the Pottery Barn Lilly Pulitzer collaboration in the Turtley Awesome print.  

I found the square cork backed placemats at HomeGoods in the clearance section.  They were $5.00 with a bird print.  I spray painted white then painted them in a buffalo check print. 

                 The sail boat is from HomeGoods this season. 


Catherine

This party is linked to the following parties: 

12 comments:

  1. Catherine your table is "turtley awesome", my friend. I LOVE everything thing about. The blues are perfect, and just for the record, you should join our blog hop as your tablescapes are always awesome. You pay attention to detail and that is what makes them amazing. You also are so crafty with your DIYs. Just sayin'.
    I have turtle envy with your adorable napkin rings....especially since we both live in Florida, we appreciate the turtles. Kudos with the place mats....who would of "thunk" it? Actually, I just bought a bistro set on a ridiculous sale and it is red...I'm gonna spray it white! The Captain says I spray paint everything....LOL
    Your inspiration is also awesome....a swaddling blanket? Really? I also like how you co-ordinate your buffet and the glasses and the name cards and the shells and well, just everything. Your table is just so cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kari. It was a fun table to design. I have a huge Lilly Pulitzer addition. I'm heading off to Palm Beach (30 minutes to the North) for the Pink Retreat. Lot's of Lilly lovers from around the world will gather for two days to shop on Worth Avenue and celebrate Lilly. I loved the turtle napkin rings from Pier One. I spray paint everything too! I have more clearance cork mats to paint soon. I have so many Summer scapes in my planning book, just hope I have time to get all of them up. Enjoy the first day of Summer!

      Delete
  2. Catherine your Turtley table is lovely. I am loving the details. Beautiful blues by the way. The turtle napkins rings are darling. Great job on the cork placemats! I love how you dress you buffet. Always coordinated and beautiful. You are so creative with your tables. You should join in on Chloe's Tablescape blog hops. We just did a Patriotic one this week. She is always organizing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. I love those napkin rings too. I stopped in Pier One to window shop and came out with almost $100.00 in napkin rings.. lol Oh well, you can't take it with you so you might as well enjoy it. I love Chloe's Tablescape blog hops. I need to visit all the Patriotic post. I know they are beautiful and I find them very inspiring.

      Delete
  3. I love the colors of this table, and of course, turtles are amazing too. I need to find some of those napkin rings for my daughter. Your buffalo check placemats are a nice break in the patterns, setting off the tablecloth and plates beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joy. The turtle napkin rings are in store and online at Pier One. Your daughter will love them.

      Delete
  4. How cute!! Love the turtle napkin rings!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Jenna. I found these at Pier 1 and knew they would be perfect with the Lilly Pulizter Turtley Awesome print and plates.

      Delete
  5. I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    We just got your inquiry about one of our kittens we still have them available and ready to go as soon
     as possible. We are asking $500 for each. They have great temperament and lovely personality.  Our pets are
    100% Europeans pedigrees so you have nothing to worry about when it comes to allergies since they are all pure breed hypoallergenic in  nature. Our kittens are treated like family since we raise them ourselves hence they are always updated on all shots and are always 100% healthy. All kittens on site are 10 weeks old,Micro-chipped, potty trained, 100% domesticated and well socialized with kids, as well as other pets and animals.So if you were looking for a friend, a well trained kitten to be a companion , then you are in the right place.

       However before we proceed further, We will like to know more about you.

    1-Where  are you located State and City?

    2-How soon you want the kittens?

    3-Past experience with kittens?

    4-How old are you?

    5-Do you have kids?

    6-Are you married?

    If you are local we can set up a day for you to visit us and pick up. Personal pick ups are appreciated but we
    always ask for a ($400) deposit per kitten prior pickup date so as to start paper work. we will appreciate it if you reply honestly to all our questions.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://servtec.co/ is your gateway to accessing the best professionals in the accounting and finance industries, revolutionizing the way businesses approach offshore accounting teams. With Servtec, you can supercharge your business’s profits and spur unprecedented growth.

    ReplyDelete